Shopping on Elyon Pest Control
IMPORTANT NOTE: Elyon Pest Control is a trading name of Bixeans Ltd, U.K)
Shopping on Pest Control
- You can order items displayed on this website by:-
- Using the online shopping facility
- Telephoning/emailing us on the number listed on the Website
- Once an order is placed using the online shopping facility you will receive an e-mail confirmation automatically (please do not respond to this unless any of the details are incorrect). The fact that you have received an e-mail notification does not guarantee acceptance of your order.
- If for any reason we are not able to fulfil your order we will contact you at the earliest possible opportunity to advise you of this. At this point, you have the right to change or cancel your order. If your order is not accepted, we will make refund accordingly. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
Prices on Elyon Pest Control
- Our current prices are as displayed on the website.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the prices shown on this website are correct. If for any reason the price(s) of any item(s) are incorrect at the time you place an order with us, we will contact you at the earliest possible opportunity to advise you of this. At this point you have the right to change or cancel your order. Any payments made or due will be adjusted or refunded to account for any changes or refunds as the circumstances dictate.
- All delivery charges are included in the total amount payable which you will have the opportunity to check before confirming your order.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT charged at the current rate.
Payments to Bixeans Ltd
(IMPORTANT NOTE: Elyon Pest Control is a trading name of Bixeans Ltd, U.K)
- You can pay for your goods by PayPal. PayPal accepts payments via PayPal account, Visa or MasterCard credit cards or by Switch, Solo or Delta debit cards.
- All Credit/Debit card transactions conducted over the Internet are encrypted to minimise the risk of third party attack and misuse of the details therein.
Delivery of Goods
- All delivery charges are listed below the price of products and they are to UK mainland only.
- Upon acceptance of your order, we will ensure to make delivery within 5 working days. If for any reason the item (s) order is out of stock, we will notify you and an alternative date of delivery will be discussed with you.
- Although you may enter a delivery address that differs from the cardholder address, for anti-fraud reasons we reserve the right to delivery to the cardholder address on your first order.
- We will endeavour to deliver your goods as soon as possible and will try to meet your delivery instructions.
- We will make every effort to deliver your goods within the time stated on our terms and conditions but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If you refuse a delivery without prior consent from us you will be liable for all delivery costs plus a £10 administration fee.
- If you do not receive your goods within the stated delivery period please contact us by telephone or e-mail and we will contact our couriers on your behalf.
- Please be aware that for repeated delivery attempts you may be charged an additional fee to cover the charges made by the couriers. We will notify you of any charges before your order is delivered to you.
- It is your responsibility to check the condition of the goods upon delivery before signing for them. If the packaging appears damaged please state this on the delivery documentation, this will help us to make claims on your behalf from the couriers should the item prove to be beyond repair. If you sign for a ‘Clean Bill of Delivery’, any insurance claims against the courier for damage in transit will be void.
- In the event that the goods arrive damaged, you must notify Elyon Pest Control of any apparent damage or missing goods within 48 hours of delivery to avoid additional charges. You shall then give Elyon Pest Control an opportunity to inspect the goods within a reasonable time following delivery and before any use is made of them. If you should fail to comply with these provisions the goods shall be conclusively presumed to be free from defect or damage and you shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- Items you order from Elyon Pest Control may sometimes be sent in more than one delivery, even if you’ve requested that you receive them all together. For example, you may receive multiple deliveries if your order contains an oversized item that needs to be dispatched separately.
- Regardless of the number of deliveries you receive, you will only be charged the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you place your order.
Refusing a delivery once goods have left us
- Please note that if you refuse goods from our Courier once they have been sent to you, we reserve the right to bill you for both the cost of sending the item and the return of the item to us. This cost, as charged by our Courier is £16, plus vat. If you refuse an order without instruction from ourselves and it becomes lost in transit we will not refund the value of goods as all liability will have passed to the person who refused the delivery. Any losses or damage that occurs from lost parcels will be the responsibility of the person who ordered the goods.
14-Day Return Policy
- Elyon Pest Control offers the best returns policy in the business no other competitor offers a 14 day returns policy!
- To qualify for Elyon Pest Control 14 day return policy the item must not have been used and must be in the original box and in a resalable condition, the customer will be liable for the return costs to Elyon Pest Control, the item must arrive back with Elyon Pest Control in perfect condition – we reserve the right to refuse items not up to standard.
- Before sending an item back please contact a member of the sales team on our contact page to arrange the return of the item and to receive a returns number which must accompany the item being returned.
- Elyon Pest Control will not accept any item sent without first complying with these terms.
- Once your item has been accepted under our 14-day returns policy you will be issued a gift certificate for the value of the items only to be used against any product Elyon Pest Control have available, no monetary refunds will be issued.
- Once your item has been returned please allow 14 days for the gift certificate to be emailed to you.
- Faulty items do not fall under the 14 day returns policy any faulty items will be dealt with on an individual basis see.
Cancellation and Return of Goods
- We believe that you will be delighted with your goods; however, in the event of you feeling that it is necessary to return the goods we will keep the process as simple and professional as possible.
- You can return your goods in their original condition to Elyon Pest Control within 14 days of receipt of goods. To do this, please e-mail us or write to us. You will be responsible for the goods until they reach us, so it is our recommendation that you use a secure delivery method, which requires a signature on delivery. Please Note that if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods Elyon Pest Control reserves the right to refuse return.
- Certain products are made to order, and the cancellation of these products will result in a 60% restocking fee being charged.
- You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- We do not charge a re-stocking fee during the 7 working day cancellation period.
- If you return goods to us which are faulty or you have received by mistake or any other reason, which is deemed to be our fault, within 14 days, we will refund all payments made to us. In this instance please contact us by telephone and we will advise you how you should send the goods to us.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
- Damaged Items: if you take delivery of an Elyon Pest Control package and the contents have been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt for exchange.
- Defective Items: you have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item, as this will be needed should there be a fault. Any faulty item being returned to Elyon Pest Control will be at the customers cost
- Note: in the event of Elyon Pest Control sending you a replacement for a damaged or defective item, you must return the original item to Elyon Pest Control within 14 days.
- In the event of a manufacturing fault claim you may be required to email us digital images to Customer Services.
Overseas Orders and Warranties
- While electrical items can be shipped overseas, this will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ship faulty products back to Elyon Pest Control in the UK and to cover delivery costs and insurance and also the cost of shipping the product back to an address outside of the UK.
- In the first instance please contact Elyon Pest Control using the Contact Form stating clearly the nature of your query.
- Your query will be dealt with within 48 hours by one of the Customer Services Team.
- If for any reason a decision cannot be made within 48 hours, we will investigate your query thoroughly and keep you updated as to its progress.
- If we find that your query is not valid you will be contacted stating the reasons for our findings.
- If you are still unhappy with the outcome at this stage you have the right to take your case to a suitable arbitration service.
- By law, you have the right to withdraw from your purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered to you. This applies to all of our products except items that are subject to manufacture and have been opened. We regret that we also cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase Products where the item has been unsealed.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is faulty. If we do not receive the item back from you with the delivery slip, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost.
- You should be aware that once we begin the delivery process you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for additional services carried out by us.
- As soon as we receive notice of your cancellation of this order, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that and without the shipping cost.
Our Responsibility To You
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the shopping online service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- We may change or withdraw any part of our website, or may to refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to these terms
- These terms were last changed on 21 November 2019.
- These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.