- High-powered ultrasonic speakers emit super strong ultrasounds.
- EMP-Series can not only automatically change its frequency but also sweeping Speed which can changes speed 1-60 times a second. It is different from other ordinary rodent repellers which become invalid due to rodents’ and bugs’ adaptability to the sound.
- EMP-Series is sanitary, safe, reliable, chemical-free, environmentally friendly, and having no side effect to humans. It is a more humane way to replace any other measures that requires the use of poisons.
- Ultrasound frequencies between 20~65 kHz are inaudible and harmless to human beings and most of household pets; sonic frequencies under 20KHz can be used outdoors to repel birds, stray cats or dogs and wild animals.
- EMP-Series produces 3-dimensional ultrasonic waves to repel rodents and pests within its effective space covering any nooks in all directions, horizontally and vertically.
- Ultrasound does not disrupt home appliances, such as TVs, radios, computers, remote controls, hearing aids, etc.
- EMP-Series consumes little electricity (2W~6W) and it is suitable for long-term use.
- Plug the adaptor into the power source and connect it to this device
- Set the control knob at the RODENTS/INSECTS (6-8) or desired frequency specific to the pest to repel
- Turn the sweeping speed knob clockwise and set it at any notch between MIN–MAX (1-10). Then the red light will be on to indicate this device is operating. Adjust the notch once a week in order to make it impossible for rodents or pests to adapt to the sound
- Set the control knob at BIRDS to repel birds and other wild animals. Normally the device should be located outdoors or somewhere people are not around for a long period of time
- Turn the control knob anti-clockwise to TEST. If it produces sharp and shrill sound to the ear, this device is functioning normally. (Do not put your ear too close. The test is done to see if this device functions properly.)
- Keep this device on 24 hours a day in order to have the best effect.
- This device should be installed 20-80 cm above the ground. If rodents or pests are hiding on the ceiling or in the space between two boards, install this device there
- Ultrasonic sound can pierce thin boards, wallpapers, etc., but not ceilings, floors, brick walls, basements, attics or multi-story houses
- Curtains, blinds, carpets, etc., can absorb sound, decrease sonic pressure and coverage, and undermine this device’s ability to repel rodents and pests. Materials which don’t absorb sound, such as metal, cement, marble, glass, plastic, can more effectively reflect sound waves and spread them in all directions. They can strengthen this device’s effectiveness in repelling rodents
- For repelling birds, this device should be installed at the same height as that of the birds’ nests.
- Flour factories, food processing factories, rice mills, pharmaceutical companies, feed processing factories and grain barns where poisonous baits and pesticides cannot be used
- Theatres, restaurants, supermarkets, department stores, hotels, and hospitals which have been plagued by the urine and noise of rodents. 3. Grocery stores, clothes shops, food stores, furniture stores, and warehouses in which rodents and pests often cause damage by gnawing
- Transformer stations, telecom rooms, computer rooms, and electric machinery rooms of factories where fire can be triggered by short circuits caused by electric wires ruptured by rodents
- Villas, houses, or feed storage places of farm houses, ship cabins, pig farms, and henhouses where can be overrun by rodents
- Farms, green houses, yards, lawns, gardens, balconies, plazas, barns, parking garages, garbage lots, etc., where birds might nest or wild animals might hunt for food.
- The effect of this device can be seen within 7-14 days after installation; within 2-3 weeks after installation, the overrunning rodents and other pests will disappear gradually. Continuous use can prevent them from nesting or staying and keep them far away from your place
- Obvious increase in the activity of rodents and pests after using this device for a couple of days indicates that they are running away from their hiding places after being attacked by the ultrasonic sound
- More repellers will be needed to strengthen effectiveness if they are used in warehouses or storage areas or multi-story houses
- The speaker should not point at an open door or window to avoid the loss of the energy of ultrasonic sound
- Do not put your ear too close to this device
- Do not let the speakers come in contact with water directly when used outdoors.